Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct aims to create a safe, respectful, and inclusive environment for everyone attending our event. We adhere to all local health guidelines. We value the participation of each member and want all attendees to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience.
We kindly ask all event participants to please:
- Treat everyone with respect and consideration.
- Communicate openly and thoughtfully, while being mindful of others' boundaries and experiences.
- Follow the rules and policies of the event venue.
- Refrain from engaging in demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior.
Examples of unacceptable behavior include:
- Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
- Making harmful comments, verbally or in writing, based on personal attributes such as gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, etc.
- Inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images.
- Making real or implied threats of professional or financial harm.
- Disrupting presentations, sessions, or events organized throughout the conference.
- Violating the rules and regulations of the venue.
Consequences of Unacceptable Behavior:
- If someone is asked to stop engaging in unacceptable behavior, they are expected to comply immediately.
- If a participant engages in unacceptable behavior, the event organizers may take appropriate action, including removal from the conference without warning or refund.
- The event staff may involve relevant authorities if necessary.
Reporting Unacceptable Behavior:
- If someone makes you or others feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it promptly to event staff. If you can not find a staff member, go to the registration desk to make a report.
- If you believe you have been falsely or unfairly accused of violating this Code of Conduct, please notify the event staff with a concise description of your grievance.